I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Having babies means using diapers and wipes. That’s basically the “bottom” line, and there are LOTS of choices out there. My family has always chosen to use disposable diapers and we are currently potty training baby #3. He is only 2, so we are still very dependent on diapers for both nap time and over night. I was recently given the opportunity to purchase Huggies Snug & Dry diapers from Target and I was obviously stoked because A) Huggies makes great diapers and B) I love Target. I knew right where to find what I was looking for, and my Target store had a great selection of Huggies diapers, they were fully stocked on every size.
As much as I love shopping at Target, I sometimes forget about the essentials and there have been a few times that we have run out of diapers without me noticing until that last one is gone, how does that happen? Wouldn’t it be nice if right at that moment another box of diapers magically appeared? I recently learned that Target is offering a new subscription program to its shoppers; you can get many baby and household items delivered right to your door automatically depending on how often you want them! What a life-saver for busy (and forgetful) mamas like me!
We absolutely love the Snug & Dry diapers for our little guy, they are extremely absorbent and we have not had any leaks since we started using them, which is saying a lot for him! They have an amazingly stretchy waistband which I love because no matter how much he tosses and turns, they stay in place! I love that they aren’t extremely bulky and I know he is comfy in them.
While we were there we picked up some Huggies Natural Care Wipes, which we use on a daily basis. I know that we will be using baby wipes long after the babies are grown in our house. We use baby wipes in lots of unconventional ways, so I have come up with this list of 5 great ways to use baby wipes (besides on a baby bum):
1) After meal clean up: Great for cleaning up hands, faces AND the table!
2) In the car: I keep a box in the van for clean-up on-the-go!
3) Chore time: I am currently in the process of teaching my older girls to help out with bathroom cleaning. I have them use baby wipes on the counters, toilet and floors because they do a great job of cleaning without all the harsh chemicals.
4) Runny noses: Regular tissues can be rough on little faces, we use baby wipes to clean away wet and dry boogies!
5) The DOG: Yes, occasionally the dog gets into something that totally grosses me out, thank goodness I have baby wipes ready to go!
By now I am sure that you are thinking it might be time to stock up on those diapers and wipes at Target, here is a great coupon to get you going!