I don’t know if it is 3rd child syndrome or what, but Little Bruds is one spoiled baby! He will only eat baby food out of those nifty (and expensive) little baby food pouches that they sell in the baby food aisle. I think it is his independent spirit, he really likes that he can hold them himself and be in control! After a few months of spending $1.50 per pouch times 3 pouches a day, I was beginning to realize that this was an expensive habit! I told my husband, “Someone needs to invent a baby food packet that you can wash and re-fill!” And wouldn’t you know it, someone already did!
So for the last few weeks I have had the pleasure of reviewing the reusable baby food pouches from GoFreshBaby. When I got them in the mail and opened them they were exactly what I was hoping they would be!! They look just like the ones in the grocery store, so I know Little Bruds wouldn’t even be able to tell that they were different!
Things that I love about GoFreshBaby pouches:
- They are reusable!
- They are made from a durable, BPA-free plastic
- The seal CANNOT be opened by baby, or even big kids! (The back seat of my van is thankful!)
- They are dishwasher and freezer safe
- They sell replacement caps, YAY!
- The look is very similar to the ones at the grocery store, and easily recognized by infants/children
- They are super affordable!
- They are so easy to clean.
- You can fill up several of them and pop them in the fridge so they are ready to go when baby is hungry!
My favorite things to fill the pouches with:
- Yogurt! This is a big one, because Little Bruds really likes yogurt, but really hates being spoon fed!
- Smoothies. I just got an amazing blender for Valentine’s Day (so romantic, I know) and have been making awesome smoothies for my girls. Now I can fill a few pouches with smoothie and pop them in the freezer. He loves chewing on the frozen pouch as much as he enjoys eating the smoothie!
- Baby food. Ok that seems obvious. But, we had leftover jars of baby food that were perfectly good and he wouldn’t eat them, so I just dumped them in the pouch and he was thrilled!
If you have kiddos that like food (what kid doesn’t?) then I suggest that you head over to GoFreshBaby and pick up a 3-pack of reusable baby food pouches for only $9.99! You should also take a second and click the “About Us” tab because I think that Kelly and Patrick’s story is super inspiring and they have a beautiful family!
And don’t forget to enter below for your chance to win a 3-pack of GoFreshBaby reusable baby food pouches!