If you are anything like me, then you know that keeping up with a rigorous dental hygiene routine can be a little daunting! There are SO MANY products available; it can be overwhelming to fit it all in your budget and on your bathroom counter! Recently, I was given the opportunity to review OraMD “The Mouth Doctor” by Trusted Health Products. I was a little skeptical at first, because this bottle is tiny, yet it claims to be a toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener all in one! WHAT?!? So what exactly is in the tiny bottle?
~ Contains all natural ingredients – oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond
~ Formulated to eliminate 22 harmful types of oral bacteria
~ Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
~ Alcohol and fluoride free
~ No abrasives and no GMO’s
Here is the 4-step OraMD routine as found on their website:
1. Brush twice a day in the morning and evening using 2-5 drops of OraMD on a toothbrush and brush normally.
2. Floss every evening before brushing – more frequently as needed. Get any food particles out from between teeth.
3. Use OraMD as mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening. Just put 2-5 drops into an ounce of water, swish and gargle. This is important to kill the bacteria in the entire mouth including the back of the tongue.
4. Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 2-5 drops on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line and teeth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh.
Care Instructions: Avoid Eye Contact, Do not swallow, Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Isn’t that great? One tiny bottle, filled with pure, natural ingredients, and it has all of your dental needs covered! It’s great to just have an extra bottle in your purse or car to freshen your breath throughout the day. We have been using it for awhile now, and I love the way it leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean! I also love that since it is a liquid, I know it is getting into all the nooks and crannies of my mouth!
The folks at OraMD have been kind enough to offer my readers TWO ways to try a bottle of their own:
1. The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have my readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if my readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value
of over $40.00. <http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com/oramd-free-offer-blog/?utm_source=Bloggers&utm_medium=Product%2BReviews&utm_campaign=OraMD> Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
2. Enter the giveaway below, 3 readers will each win ONE bottle (shipping/handling included)!
**I was provided a bottle of OraMD in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.**