*This post sponsored by Revolt Fitness, written by me.
Well it’s here, week 12 of my Revolt Fitness official review session has just ended. It ended with a bang so to speak. This last week has by far been one of the most stressful weeks for my family in the last year. Diet and exercise-wise I did not handle it very well. I gave in to emotional eating and battled with a serious lack of motivation to exercise. My breakfasts and lunches were on track, and dinners were OK, but the snacking was a little less than ideal! But I came through the week intact, with my head up, and I believe I learned a thing or two about trying to losing weight in a stressful moment.
1) It is OK to take a small break, lick your wounds, and focus on dealing with the things that need to be dealt with.
2) For me personally, emotional and spiritual health come before numbers on a scale.
3) If you have to choose between eating healthy and exercising during a stressful time, choose exercise, it’s great therapy!!
4) You will not undo 11 weeks of hard work with one week of “rest”.
5) Be forgiving of yourself.
Well, somehow I ended the week actually down a pound. I imagine not working out and not gaining muscle mass probably had something to do with that. But today (Sunday) is the beginning of a new week. Last week is over and this week is going to be great! So if you, like me, have had a rough few days (or months or years), shake it off, forgive yourself, and get back to the program!
I was chosen as a Revolt Blogger. I have been provided a membership free of charge in exchange for my review.