Here is a fun Easter craft that is highly adaptable so that kiddos of all ages can enjoy!
You will need:
1) Cut out a 6 x 12 inch piece of contact paper and peel the backing off of half of it
2) Cut tissue paper into 1 inch pieces and stick to the contact paper
3) Peel off the other half of the contact paper and fold it over the tissue paper
4) Cut out a 7 x 7 inch piece of construction paper with an Easter shape cut out of the middle (egg, cross, bunny etc.)
5) Using a glue stick, glue the contact paper part to the back of the construction paper
6) Add a little ribbon bow if desired
7) Hang in the window!